Information we collect
- Information you provide: When you sign up for the HAPPENING newsletter and complete online form, we ask you personal information (name, position, company and email address.
- No information collected from under 16-years old: Minors under the age of 16 should not provide any personal and or other information. The site does not knowingly accept personal information or other data from any such user.
How we use the information
- The information we collect will enable us to send you the HAPPENING newsletters and related mailing. We may use your information to fulfil any subscription requests, send you an e-mail confirming your subscription, and from time to time send you information for the purpose of informing you of any change or additions to any subscriptions.
- We may also use information we collect for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve HAPPENING’s dissemination and communications activities, products, and services.
- We will not sell any of your personal information or give it for third parties.
Safeguarding your information
- We use commercially reasonable efforts to employ security measures designed to protect your personal information from access by unauthorized persons. These include, but are not limited to, encryption and firewalls.
- While Green Building Council España (GBCe) on behalf of HAPPENING project strives to protect your personal information, we cannot warrant the security of any personal information, and ultimately you provide your personal information to us at your own risk.
- You may opt-out of email communications from us by clicking on a link provided in our promotional email messages or sending us an email at email@example.com. After opting-out, you will no longer receive HAPPENING related communications.
- You also have the right to be forgotten. This means that your contact information will be deleted from the mailing system.